Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome to the blog!

Hello! For those of you who have known me for a long time, you know that this is WAY out of my comfort zone. Sure, I love keeping in touch, but the whole internet/online thing is a bit too cool for me. However, after 2 years of peer pressure, I caved in and so here we are...take two...The Parks' Team Blog!

Just as a quick update:
  • Matt is working as an Accountant/Bookkeeper for Harman Property and Realty in Provo and going to school full time.
  • I am working for free (as I finish my Capstone "residency" in BYU's Nursing School) in the Payson Mountainview Hospital -- Intensive Care Unit.
  • No kids yet, but we do have a sweet, little gay kitty.

Okay, he's not so little anymore...


  • Matt is currently serving as the 1st Counselor in the Sunday School Presidency.
  • I am currently serving as the Compassionate Service Leader.
  • We are right in the middle of a wonderful ski/snowboard season (check out the slideshow of Matt and Austin (my little brother) catching some sweet air, above).

4 comments:

  1. Hello Parks team! Welcome to the blogging world! If I can do it, anyone can do it! I love yours and will welcome the opportunity to keep in touch. And what amazing snowboarding pictures! I'm going to show the kids, they will be so impressed! When can you come for dinner? Love, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so exciting that you have a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubreigh my love!!! This is Alicia (Chambers) Pritchard! I'm so excited you have a blog. I'll have to invite you to mine, but I need your email address. Glad to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Aubreigh, sorry I haven't written sooner. I have been so busy. How are you guys doing. We miss you guys so much. I am glad you decided to blog because lately that is the only way I can keep up on things. Tell Matt We love you guys. Take care

    ReplyDelete