Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stroller for Sale!

Did you know not all carseats fit in all cars? Either did I... until today. In my efforts to procrastinate the day when my backseat permanently became babyland, I avoided putting my carseat in the back of my car until the last possible minute. Yes, days before my due date. I was completely heartbroken to discover my 2001 Camry does not hold the car seat/base. So, off to the store for yet another unplanned baby purchase (they aren't kidding when they say babies are far more expensive than you'd think). A new carseat means new stroller. So, pass it along!
Stroller - $60
Car Seat - $20

(They are matching and gender neutral)

Here are the stroller stats:
-Locked front wheel for safety and ease of jogging/running
-Safety strap attaches to runner
-3 point harness for child/baby
-Durable black & grey fabric is fashionable and easy to clean
-Large undercarriage bin for storage
-2 cup holders and tray for mom/dad
-Seat reclines or sits high
-Large foot rest for child
-Hand brake and foot brake system
-All wheels remove easily
-All wheels are actual bike tires, no flats & a smooth ride!
-Standing storage & folds small
Here is the stroller for sale...



1 comment: