Thursday, August 5, 2010

July 2010

A quick day camping trip with the Sprays. Our newest Heber buddies!
Hiking somewhere in PC. Quinn loves Grandpa Kevin.

We spent most of July in Park City with my parents... hanging out and hiking. Matt went on his annual Cederlof fishing trip to Grey's River and loved it. And...I was layed off from Tutoring Connection... gasp... I know. It was completely unorthodox and very surprising, but it is giving me lots of time to spend being a full-time mommy. I am enjoying all the wonderful things to do here in Heber and Quinn loves my full attention. We are meeting good friends here and truly enjoying the wonderful opportunities the Lord is blessing us with.

The Quinn Update:
Quinn and his "girlfriend" Auntie Amber. He is going to have severe jealousy issues when Tucker is born in October!
  • Quinn laughs hysterically at Grandpa Kevin and Mommy.
  • He is starting to "talk" when he wants attention.
  • He loves when mommy fake barfs on him. Nana Heidi calls it a language of love... afterall that's what he heard for 9 months straight.
  • Quinn got sick with a 103 degree fever and got the whole family sick.
  • He rolls from front to back... hated it so much he immediately learned to roll from back to front.
  • He was diagnosed with horrible acid reflux. He sleeps well still, but cries tremendously when he eats. It is a battle every time. He is on special formula, special bottles and prevacid. It is an ordeal to feed him. Poor guy! Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated here :)
Well, more to come when I get the rest of the pics off Matt's IPhone.

2 comments:

  1. Aubrey, thanks for the updates! I looooove that family picture of you three...you and Matt make the cutest parents! I hope you have that one framed somewhere in your house, it's really great. I also hope little Quinn will feel better with his acid reflux, poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got layed off!!! I suppose it can be a blessing. No more commuting I guess! We love you guys! come visit us sometime!

    ReplyDelete