Thursday, August 5, 2010

May 2010


We moved... well, actually Matt moved while I was in Portland. :) One of these days I will get around to posting pics of our cute little townhome. We absolutely LOVE Heber. The scenery and people are beautiful. We feel so blessed to be here.

Not too much happened this month. But, I turned 25... yay! Matt took me to a beautiful dinner at Snakecreek Grill. Amber came up to watch Quinn and he threw an absolute fit. 30 minutes into our dinner I got a panicked phone call from my very capable sister. We rushed home and it took mommy 20 minutes to get him calmed down. The beginning of reflux starts... (to be continued).

May is spent unpacking and setting up the new home. During the day I work from home with Quinn except for 1 or 2 days when I commute to Pleasant Grove to work for TTC. Amber is Quinn's favorite babysitter. She comes twice a week to play. Quinn think she is his girlfriend and he is completely in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment