Friday, August 6, 2010

Quinn's Favorite Things...

Here are some of Quinn's favorite things this summer...
Taking naps with mommy.
Chewing on anything possible. He loves fingers the most... his, mine, daddy's, etc.
Spending time outdoors. He fits right in with this family.
Hiking on Daddy's chest.
Hiking the Timp Caves. Mommy almost died of heat stroke, but Quinn loved every minute.
Showing off his "muscles" before bath time. This picture cracks me up. He looks like a body guard with no neck. I promise he has one... it's hiding under that HUGE 95% head!

2 comments:

  1. He's getting big! I was so glad we got to see you for a short time in April for Grandma Parks funeral. We just got the internet so I just found your blog, you have such an adorable little boy! I know now that Grandma is gone all of us cousins that are in different states and just in different stages in our lives won't hardly see each other like ever again (so sad!) But I hope through blogging and such we at least somewhat keep in touch!
    Love you!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete